Sustainability is integrated into our company’s mission and committed to society & environment. We define sustainability broadly at Jkvp to include both environmental sustainability and social responsibility. On sustainability we are determined to set the path in order to give better life to society.
Philosophy of sustainability drives Jkvp management. Being an agrarian based business involving farming community, Jkvp believes in adopting sustainable growth strategy.
At Jkvp the sustainability cycle comprises of environment, & society and each of these elements is cared for.
On sustainable front we take care of the following elements:
- Child labor - We at JKVP do not engage child labor and having structured system in place to avoid any engagement of child labor.
- Minimum wages – We at JKVP ensure that our associates being paid complying all government regulations.
- Commitment to society – Jugal Kishore Agarwal Charitable Trust organizes camps on no of occasions in Bikaner and arranges to distribute medicine to poor people. We arrange their medical checkup also.
Jugal Kishore Agarwal Charitable Trust also arrange distribution of blankets / warm clothes to poor people in winter.
- Empowerment:- Social initiatives of JKVP with a focus on healthcare, education and women’s empowerment, help in creating sustainable value for society as well as the organization.
- Commitment to Environment – We continuously saving water & electricity in our plants and making continuous efforts for optimize usage of natural resources.
- Constantly making efforts to reduce carbon footprint - We JKVP uses peanut shell waste as fuel in all the manufacturing unit of Jugal Group.